Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Chapter 63- Hello From Heaven

Psalm 7-

Arise, O Lord, in your anger;
rise up against the rage of my enemies,
Awake, my God; decree justice.
Let the assembled people's gather around you.
Rule over them from on high;
let the lord judge the peoples.
Judge me, O Lord, according to my righteousness.
According to my integrity, O most high
O righteous God,
Who searches minds and hearts,
bring to an end the violence of the wicked and make the righteous secure.

My shield is God most high,
Who saves the upright in heart.
God is a righteous judge,
A God who expresses his wrath every day.
If he does not relent,
He will sharpen his sword;
He will bend and string his bow.
He has prepared his deadly weapons;
He makes ready his flaming arrows.

He who is pregnant with evil
And conceives trouble gives birth to disillusionment.
He who digs a hole and scoops it out
Falls into the pit he has made
The trouble he causes recoils on himself; his violence comes down on his own head.

I will give thanks to the Lord because of his righteousness and will sing praise to the name of the Lord Most High.

LORD please deliver us from this torture to deny us of our right's to raise our children to know better. To know the truth. To know right from wrong. To do better for our future.

Thanks be to you Lord in the name of Jesus.

God speed ahead. To open the eye's of all the unbelievers that exist and awaken their third eye.

We are ready father.

3 comments:

  1. To my follower in the Ukraine I appreciate you. Please leave a comment and express your interest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No comments? I guess nobody cares....

    ReplyDelete